2008年12月10日 星期三

What would happen if you could fly whenever you wanted? When would you use this ability?

We all even dreamed of flying high in the sky when we were a child. There are also many movies or cartoons’ main role that can fly. So when you ask a child why they want to fly, the child may say, “I want to be a witch so that I am free, and I can ride a broom flying to anywhere.” While the other one may say, “I want to step into a telephone booth and change to be a superman and save the world.” Thus, Mr. Wright invented a glider.

Let me imagine that I am a child. If I were a child, I’ll fly to the moon. In the moon, I’ll see a maid called Chang-Er living in a bleak palace, there only some rabbits that pound some Mua-Chee with pestle accompany her. And I also can see a man named Wu-Gang fells a laurel on the moon. If I were a child, I want to fly in the rainbow, there must live a beautiful fairy in it. The palace of the fairy must also be colorful, like rainbow itself. I’ll pray her give me a colorful life, i.e. the life of no homework, no work, and I can wake up in the morning without an alarm. How a magnificent dream it is!

沒有留言: