2008年11月20日 星期四

What would happen if it really did rain cats and dogs?

What would happen if it really did rain cats and dogs? Wow, what a fantastic question it is! I almost can’t imagine how it will be. But I’ll tell you my imagination to the best of my ability.

If it really does rain cats and dogs, I think it must be a quite terrible thing, and more further, I may say it is a ‘horrible’ thing. I imagine three occurrences it may happen, and explain as follow:

The first possible occurrence is that cats and dogs ‘rain’ on the ground, the earth may be a battle field, they may fight together with their claws and mouths, scratching and biting one another. Finally, we will be ‘drowned’ by the carcass. But on the other hand, they will be cooperated together; they may be allies to be against to our human beings, and the third World War will happen. Whichever happens, at the last, the God may appear and say, ‘Don’t slaughter. I WANT PEACE.’ There may be a third case, the cats and dogs are so tender that they never attack any people, but they will be served as our meals, and our staple may be cats and dogs instead of rice and noodles. Some people will be expected about rain. Thanks god, if it rains, we all have food to eat.

Maybe any of these imaginations are so extraordinary, but I think it did happen if it rain. I wish it didn’t happen because it may be much stinky odor spread out to the world, and I CAN’T STAND It.

沒有留言: